Re: Audio quality issues :(

I think that sounds similar. Audio that I route through it seems to
lose much of the lower frequency range and the rest feels "flattened"
to me.

i'd really like to find a workaround for this, as the kp3 is by far my
favorite piece of effects hardware i have used due to its wide variety
of functions and touchscreen.