Re: Antwerp Loopfest - video

- 1 day left to the Internationale Live Looping Festival "in Rome".
I'm so proud to host this event and it's getting more and more exciting after Antwerpen and Florence where we had a lot of good music and fun.

The entire festival will be audio and video recorded (as it was in Florence) by a good friend of mine who also will do interviews to the artists to make later a Live Looping documentary.

I'll upload pictures, music and video (form Antewerpen and Florence also) after the "in Rome" Live Looping Festival

If you nearby the venue (DimmiDiSė - via dei Volsci 126/B - Rome) you are welcome !

Cheers