RE: Samples and looping

I understand what you say, But, what Lougi argues for is that if someone creates a peice of music, anyone can take it remixit, or rerecord it with a well known artist and the composer would not get anything at all. (sort of like Big Mama Thornton wrote "hound Dog" with out getting a cent from Elvis' HUGE succes...)
Of course this discussion is somewhat obsolete in the modern world.
THe software music creators get payd for thier wiotk just as the classical composers often wrote on commision.  A good model... but is is it OK for an other Game company to lift the music and use it in thier game for free??? What about the first company who payed someona a good salary to get the music in the first place...