Re: POSTING Y2K9 COMMENTS AND/OR REVIEWS (Was Re: Y2K9 sampler video)

Maybe this lack of comment is because we were all commenting like
crazy during the live streaming at uStream?

Anyway, I apologize for my own hermit-like, phantom, existence with
such a dynamic and awesome crew. I can only state "personal issues" as
my excuse, as weak as that may seem. I may resurface yet, but am
challenged to get myself out the door with gear and attitude.  This
festival was truly most-awesome. Great job to everyone!

Michael Peters