Re: looping with albeton live

When going into software looping, the main question for me was Ableton vs.
Mobius: Structurally, I am looping in a way similar to Ableton, yet, I'd
like to have the powerful looping features of Mobius, too.

So, I have decided to use Mainstage + Mobius and am quite happy with it.
In fact, with my recent Mobius scripts, Mobius behaves more and more like
Ableton, i.e. switching "scenes" with multiple loops... :-)

best regards
Buzap
--
Jetzt kostenlos herunterladen: Internet Explorer 8 und Mozilla Firefox 3.5
-