Re: Apogee Duet vs. Motu Ultralite

Which version of Ableton are you using? I've been running so far at
128 without problems. (Knock on wood) Again I'm using a Macbook white
(early 2009) with 4 gig ram. Are you using a similar computer? Maybe
try turning off airport? Although I just ran a few tests in Ableton
using looper with some of Abletons soft synths and didn't have any
problems. Something sounds fishy with you having to unplug the Duet to
have changes take effect. I can change the buffer setting by typing in
256, 512, 128 and the changes take effect immediately. Let me know if
I can help troubleshoot since I'm a new Duet user as well.

Todd