RE: Taking VSTs out on the road

Sjaak said:
> I have owned several Emu 19" modules but IMO, they sounds a little dated
"I have owned a Steinway Model D but IMO, it sounds a little dated..."

Some synths tend to sound dated after a while. Good ones don't. Of
course, to keep the things from sounding dated may require you to
actually invest the time and brains to get into programming some
sounds yourself. E-mu's Proteus series modules (especially the later
ones) offer great possibilities for that.