Re: Taking VSTs out on the road

     I've been using the Emu XL-7 and MP-7 for the past 10 years or
so.  They are the upgraded Proteus 2000 modules, exactly the same as
the Proteus 2500, just a different box.  I'd recommend getting one of
these puppies if you want to go  the Emu Rompler route.  They give you
a lot more knobs for tweaking, which of course makes editing closer to
enjoyable.  Likewise, tweaking live can be more reliable and
adjustable than the 2000 series.

     My XL-7 is stuffed to the gils with 4 ROM cards (and being used
all the time), while the MP-7 is currently sitting unused with its
MoPhatt card.  I'd let it go for cheap if anyone was interested...

     Stephen