Re: looping and the public and categorization

On Wed, Dec 16, 2009 at 12:49 PM, Matthias Grob <matilists@gmail.com>
wrote:
> oh, thats another interesting point! And this is probably rather rare...
> does any one know of another artist who uses LL on stage but
>multitracking
> for the recording of the same compositions?

I'm not so sure it is "rare". My guess would be that it is quite common.

If you are not using looping "as an instrument" it may sound better to
play and record the parts by traditional studio multi tracking instead
of looping them in one go.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se