Re: Rackless (and not going the computer route)

I'm interested in the soldering iron solution. I'm was also looking at
small mixers because I wanted someway to monitor the output of my
Boomerang with headphones and send another stereo out to the house system.
Excuse my ignorance but what does o/p mean?