Re: loop windowing in mobius

Sim,
maybe I was wrong on how trim operates....sorry. That's  because my music
needs a perfect timing, so I play with a metronome in my ears nowdays,
and when I push that button I trim the loop 'in time' (according to my 8th
per cycle settings).

> fabio - you said -
> Did you try the "TRIM" commands ?
> You can trim start point and end point according to your 8th-16th or
>whatever per cycle setting.
>
> but in the manual it says trimend will trim from the current frame to the

> . how do you get it to trim from the last 8th or 16th to the end?

Sorry, can't understand what exactly you want to get...
What do you mean with "trim from the last 8th or 16th to the end?"

-f