Re: loop windowing in mobius

> On Jan 7, 2011, at 10:41 AM, Simeon Harris wrote:
> no, just discovered it's the total number of subcycles
>
> subcyclenumber looks like it could possibly be the one

subcycleCount
   - the number of subcycles in a cycle

subcycleNumber
   - the number of the current subcycle within the cycle,
     subcycles are numbered from zero

Also note that any sort of Wait arithmetic involving
subcycles only works within the *current cycle*.  If your
loop has more than one cycle due to using Multiply, then
the math to get to "the last subcycle of the last cycle"
is a bit more complicated than what I showed in the last scripts.

> i'm trying to get this to work
>
> if subcyclenumber = 15
> trimend
> endif
>
> to chop the last subcycle off a loop with 16, but it doesn't work

It would work only if you were within subcycle 15 when you ran it,
but unless you quantized the script, it would not trim exactly
one subcycle it would trim from wherever you were at the moment.

Jeff