Re: OT? Driving a VG unit and guitar synth

I have a US-20 and presently drive an Axon AX-50
and a WP-20. It works great, lets you run one or
the other or both. I paid $250.00 for it but in
the long run it's been worth it because it works
and it lets me do what I wanted to do. The other
device from Germany that I think you're referring
to is a SW41 by Klaus Schock (
http://www.klausschock.com/Products/products.html
) It's designed to use up to 4 different guitars
going out to one 13 pin device. He doesn't make
them on a regular basis, I ordered one last year
about this time and only just now recieved it,
but haven't had time to play with it yet. Oh, and
the price of that is 215.00 eur.

Recently I've been experimenting with a breakout
box and running each string into bidule and
processing them individually. Got some
interesting results, but boy was that a drain on
the cpu! Of course if you have enough stomp boxes
you could do the same thing with hardware and
then bring each signal into a mixer. I tried to
use the US-20 with the breakout box but for some
reason the switching doesn't work and you always
have the signal from the BOB on but I could turn the synth side on and off.

Paul Haslem
Ontario, Canada
www.dulcify.ca