Re: LP2 at namm Louie's start/stop

Sure.

MIDI Clock is (typically) sent whether the master is running or not.

The MIDI spec  requires that "Start" "Continue" and "Stop" commands
be used to control subsequent devices.

The solution that you seek would be to send a MIDI "Start" command on
the downbeat immediately following the loop end point defined by the
"second tap" while the looper is in the initial record phase.

http://www.zmix.net

http://www.esession.com/ChuckZwicky

http://albumcredits.com/zmix