Re: Rick's percussion post

Wow, such a great place to learn here.

Mark scribed: ( can you scribe on a keyboard?;) )
----
make the music evolve by changing it over time, replacing parts,
adding new layers, fading out old stuff, fading in new stuff etc etc
----
Man that is the hard part, thanks  God for feedback!!!

And then Per opined:

I love looping but one thing that never stops annoying me with
loopping is that you can't do ritardandi or accelerandi!
----

But you can do some great bubba kush!!  Never heard of those strains!!

And Mark said

  " .. Every kid in Norway has at least a RC20 now,

Man thats my kind of country, do they get them when they are born or is there some application process????

And per brilliantly stated:::->

Mobius has helped a lot to get
right at the musical essential with less boring "transportation time".
----

Gosh this is where we have to have some kind of visual to go along with building the tracks, thats a toughie, I am looking for some hot hippy chick belly dancers, really, that would divert our attention I think.

I really am working on a some belly dance music, that would be a cool gig, belly dancer backup looper!! Just gotta figure out better the rhythmic structure, I am pretty much 75% improv so gotta work on some scales and such too, that is purty far from bluegrass, and fake Grisman semi covers not gonna hack it!!!

I like the idea of beating on whatevers handy, but a vdrum set mounted on a keyboard stand sure gives me lots of sounds to play with!!

Andy the O (not the smart one, thats the B!!)