Re: Re: Re: windows on Mac

> On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Dennis Moser wrote:
BE ADVISED THAT WINDOWS XP IS NO LONGER GOING TO BE SUPPORTED UNDER
BOOTCAMP.
> On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Rick Walker wrote:
> Ahhhh,  I just love Apple
> (this post drips with sarcasm for the literalists in the crowd)

Hi everybody,
Please forgive me,   that post was unnecessarily bitchy and I'm sorry I
wrote it in such a reactive space.

I truly do understand, though am obviously a bit bitter, that I got a lemon
when I bought my MPB and that it truly, seems to have been an anecdotal
experience.

    I know so many people who's opinion's I respect that really, the new
MBPs think are going to be
the best of all possible worlds.

I just had one shot, financially, of getting a computer this expensive and
it turned out to be a collosal dud, but I've met people doing pro audio
with
the identical machine that I purchased who have not had a single problem.

I apologize for being bitter in this public forum.

My advise is to respect the advise of the leading experts on both
Windows and Mac
on this list...........they would never steer you wrong.

yours,  very respectfully,    rick walker