Re: Looper developer looking for opinions on some interface questions

Cheers Myke!

I'm not planning non-synced tracks, no, as it's a bit too niche.  That
said, Loopy can have any master loop length, so if you begin with a really
short one, then tracks recorded later will appear to not be in sync with
each other, as they're quantised to multiples of a very very short master
loop, which is equivalent to no sync at all, if the master loop's short
enough.

So, yes, it can be done - just record a super-short first loop (as in,
double-tap on the track button), then it'll sound like there's no sync
after.

And yep, I'm planning master loop changing: