Re: Mobius scripts audio examples

On Thu, Mar 3, 2011 at 10:43 PM, Keith Smith <kahsmith@gmail.com> wrote:
> Do I feel a fretless guitar coming into my future soon?

Are you serious! Wow :-))  Nice! Glad to hear that because I love
fretless! Using a Telecaster I defretted myself but I really want to
pick up one of those French Vigier fretless guitars with a certain
metal finger board. Those are the best. A bit expensive for me, but
still  underpriced if looking at how good they seem to be. I'd like a
Sustianiac mic at neck position and a Dimarzio Dual Sound at the
bridge position.

The longneck Tarhu (unfretted version) is another tempting instrument,
but the luthier makes them in Austrailea! And the bowing technique
demands about a year to get into I would guess. But what a sound!

Per