Re: Mobius scripts audio examples

OMG!   Well, the last two years have been devastating for freelancers
around here, so the bank is broke.
However I do have one of those nice little (cheap) Yamaha Pacifica
Tele copies laying around that just might lose its frets sometime.
I've had it tuned in 5ths since you started writing about the 'stick',
but honestly, I haven't played it much.

I'll be keeping the frets IN on the Asat and the Tennessean, thank you
very much ;)

I just acquired my first EDP, so I'm in the throes of learning that
right now. When Jeff gets 2.0 out, I'll probably drift back to the
computer, but I'm really enjoying the somewhat liberating experience
of hardware for the moment --EDP + Repeater has some interesting
possibilities.

My biggest problem with this stuff is getting a chance to play it with
somebody (or keeping the inspiration up to play a lot by myself). I'm
pretty type-cast as a 'standards jazz guy' around here. The solo gigs
I get offered are *very* inside.

Hmmm. You do me thinking.....