Re: A while back.....

On Thu, Mar 31, 2011 at 10:05 PM, mark francombe <mark@markfrancombe.com>
wrote:

> Basicaly my instrument is looping,

Looping is one of my favorite instruments too! Especially in a duo or
solo setup using a monophonic wind instrument. But lately I have
started playing the Stick as a way to get away a bit from looping;
with two fretboards and twelve strings you can instantly play parts
that for example a flute needs the looper extension to pull off.

In another sense I might say that I extend my playing with loopers for
similar reasons that some folks take to the prepared piano or prepared
guitar. It just makes it more fun to create music on the fly.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.boysen.se
www.perboysen.com