Re: Controlling nextloop on EDP

If I could access each loop by a switch, that would be close to what I'm talking about. Each loop has a trigger value, yeah? If I have two edps, I don't see why I couldn't just keep triggering particular loops and then overdubbing if I need.

I think I just need to step up to an lp1, or see if the octatrack can do what I'm thinking off.