Re: Sound vs function

Yup, sometimes I throw my Eventide Orville in front for some amazing sound.  But really, too much to carry.  My RME gives me some crystal clear sound with just an Eventide pitchfactor as a preamp. I also run a mic in parallel.

On Thu, Jun 16, 2011 at 4:51 PM, Daniel Thomas <danielthomas4@mac.com> wrote:
> BUT: Computer-processed music always seems to always have a low-end sheen to it.
>
> WHAT TO DO?

Invest in high end analog gear for the input path. And if you really want to full tilt boogie into the best of both worlds, get into summing analog stem mixes at output.