Pedalboard friendly splitters and mixers?

Gee, let me simplify my rig down to a pedalboard and ditch the rack...
Hmm. Now as I accumulate boxes I have a desire for a complex signal path
to accommodate various options. So, as I try to rationalize it all, I'm
looking for advice on appropriate connective tissue for the rig. Here is
what I want to do:

Guitar -> A/B box -> "electric" chain -> stereo outs
                                -> "acoustic" chain -> stereo outs

Now, mix those stereo outs or have a loop selector that works at both the
front and back end of the loop since I don't plan to have both chains
active at once and I'd rather not have noise coming from the inactive
chain.

Okay. That stereo signal will probably feed into a Strymon TimeLine.

Then I need to split it off to a couple of loopers (and possibly a
straight through stereo signal). One of these loopers is probably the
Boomerang III. The other is likely to be a Line6 M9 for ambient textures.
Next problem: The Line6 has no good way to mute the through signal. Advice
here is also welcome.

Then I need to mix the outputs from the loopers (and possibly a straight
signal) and then feed that into a reverb unit.

So, the points in the chain where I need advice are:

1. Either a simple stereo mixer to handle the two guitar chains or better
yet an A/B loop selector that supports mono-in and stereo-out.
2. A two or three way stereo splitter to feed the loopers.
3. A two or three way mixer to bring the loopers back together.
4. A way to deal with the fact that the Line6 M9 has no way to mute the
through signal and just let me process the looper.

Even in a rack mount context with my various Mackie mixer, the frequency
with which things need to happen in stereo is a bit daunting. On the other
hand, I really just need basic splitting and mixing.

Mark

P.S. Is anyone interested in a Line6 M13? Great unit, but excessively big
in this context.