Re: Pedalboard friendly splitters and mixers?

On 7/22/64 11:59 AM, Mark Hamburg wrote:
1. Either a simple stereo mixer to handle the two guitar chains or better yet an A/B loop selector that supports mono-in and stereo-out.
wow,  save yourself a lot of money and
buy a Mackie 1402 VLZ board.

two aux sends and insert points (potential effects loops)
on 6 of the mic preamp channels with 8 more mono destinations
give you oooogles of possibilities.

So much control and a hell of lot less money.

With all the splitters  you risk constant cord failure and you will be taking
up almost as much room as the mixing board.

A 1202 will give you on aux send and insert points on 4 channerls and a smaller
footprint.

I'm just sayin' Mark.

and, by the way,  I've really missed your presence at the festival in the last couple of
years.   You should come back and play with your new rig in 2012 (assuming the world
as we know it is still here  ---- what with the impending Rapture and end of the Mayan
calendar and the potential of Rick Perry as president,  who the hell knows, right?    lol.

and, additionally,  take a look at a device called the Loop Mangler.
It's a joy stick with two effects loops that you can mix the volumes of each entire
chain........its very, very cool.........one's between my two pedal boards now (bass board
and treble board).