Re: Live Looping versus using Pre-Recorded Loops

right, this makes it more complicated: Ableton called their app Live because they think of live mixing of samples as opposed to classic DJ
there is a Live PA genre (even more complicated because PA does not mean public address system as the speakers on a stage are called)