Re: livelooping. organic

Wow! I have been messing around with recording a basic loop phrase and then sending it through my Voicelive set up to play the loop using whatever notes I play on the keyboard, and its working great. I can even control the output with my ribbon bar for scoops and shakes. It's scary when something works so well the first time you try it.

Do you all know "Sometimes Bad is Bad" by Huey Lewis and the News? "Bah dit dit dit dit dit doo wop. Wop." I've got all the vocal parts going at once, driven by that one phrase of syllables as a two bar loop. Awesome.

I'm going to check out those samplers, though, too, to use to play melodies over the loop. I love this list. You all are great at helping me think through the technical to get to the musical.

Peace and adventure,
Michael Carlson (TripleOhNine)