Re: Do We Perceive Beauty in an Unexpected Context

I say that "if everyone was equally famous" we would be in a world where all is equal: equal innate ability, equal ability to study, equal ability to penetrate the complexity of life and translate it in music or painting or..., equal ability to manage themselves, equal ability to see a new little point of view, equal ability to make a serious journey into the "search of meaning" etc...
I think that all these things are distribuited in many different way and so there are "artists" and "not artists", "art" and "not art". All that in a hard complex world that asks us every day the effort to penetrate what we are looking and listening.