Re: 3 million hits with livelooping

Dang, I'm not a cute girl, I've over 23, and I don't play ukelele.  I guess I'm doomed to internet obscurity.

Michael Carlson (TripleOhNine)

On Apr 27, 2012, at 10:31 AM, Matt Davignon wrote:

It's kind of like the "Girls and Ukeleles" phenomenon. If you want to be an internet hit, be a cute girl between the ages of 16 and 23, and spend 10 minutes learning how to play something on a ukelele. Post it on youtube. Boingboing.net will put it on their blog and you'll instantly have lots of views. However, women and men who strive to develop an actual talent with their instruments have to work much harder to get noticed.