Re: OT: Anyone having trouble with audio applications on Mountain Lion?

Aha! glad you have that too...
@Per thanks for the knowledge, I dont read much other geek news so my first stop is LD, If they are known probs then Im ok with it. I have "other" audio editing software that IS working (Audacity, Soundbooth) and it looks like I might get Reaper working if I follow Teds advice.

I agree about not upgrading too fast, I usually dont. My work machine is still on Snow Leopard, no probs there... I dunno why I went for ML.