Re: Trimming posts &/or taking it off list (was Re: US Tour dates to and from Y2KX+2)

On Tue, Oct 9, 2012 at 7:46 AM,  <looppool@cruzio.com> wrote:
> Once every year or so,  I get bitchy about this phenomenon and the
> problem
> always comes creeping back.

For a balanced view on this one may also note that not trimming is
polite and helpful for an email reader that doesn't have access to
quote just enough of earlier correspondance so a new reader can kind
of get a general understanding of what the thread is about.

I suspect many users on this list don't even know how much of previous
posts are quoted in their own posts because they are using modern
email applications that just shows you the stuff recently added (still
keeping older text hidden in the email document).

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen