Re: Interface recommendations

I've always heard good things about RME. Having said that, I have a
Presonus Firepod.  The new version of that is the FireStudio.
http://www.presonus.com/products/FireStudio-Project

I've been really happy with it.  I've never had driver issues.  Nice
clean, clear recording and works with all the recording apps I've
tried (trial Sonar, Reaper, Vegas, etc)

--
-==-=-=-
Tony