Re: Tayler Variaxs vs GR 55

Hi Simeon,i have the ghost system on my fernandes as well,but id like the benefit of the open tunings
this is why i m checking this one out,if the acoustic sound on the open tunings is as good as the ghost then im sold to it!

http://www.myspace.com/luisangulocom

From: Simeon Harris <simeonharris40@googlemail.com>
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com
Sent: Sunday, November 18, 2012 2:44 PM
Subject: Re: Tayler Variaxs vs GR 55

for acoustic sounds, another option is to install some graph tech ghost saddles and the acoustiphonic board into your guitar. i put them into my superstrat and i have to say they sound really good. i split the output from my guitar with a Y cable and run the mags into the front of my axe fx and the piezo's into the rear. this way i can process each output independently. the graph tech system is infinitely superior to the fishman, imo

sim