Re: Directness in Simplicity

On Thu, Jan 24, 2013 at 12:14 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
I've recently used two loops but then running in
parallel and controlled by the same pedals just as if the were "one
loop". But when of different length they tend to fight back a bit
anyway :-))  as in the example http://youtu.be/tzZRpC4TjHg

This is a great technique Per, I do the same with 2 EDPs, by having the standard EDP pedal plugged into both EDPs via a splitter, Make a loop on both, using front panel, or my midi pedalboard, but of 2 different lengths, 4 cycles on oneand 6 on the other for example, then using replace on the EDP pedal, it inserts onto both loops, but the parts com back out of synch polyrythmicaly, but as they are exact divisions its always musically useful.