Re: Directness in Simplicity

I find that I am constantly trying to find ways to utilize more than one
loop in order to create looping arrangements of more complex pieces, but
when it comes down to it, I should probably stick to one loop and just
make simpler arrangements that use changes in texture, harmony and vocal
"instrumentation" rather than changes in harmony.  If I could at least get
some sort of pitch shifting to work it would be great, though.

Michael Carlson
3x09