Re: Expression/volume pedals

I had a sudden vision of Per in "broad shoes"! http://www.spearshoes.com/ :)

On Mon, Mar 4, 2013 at 12:30 PM, Per Boysen <perboysen@gmail.com> wrote:
>Often I break up my performance
>routing to allow for wiggling two pedals at the same time (got to have
>broad shoes!)

But seriously I use several different pedals. I use an EP2 with my Lexicon Vortex and it works very well and has not worn out after several years use. I do pump it pretty strenuously at times.
I use an Ernie Ball Jr with my Digitech Timebender and it works but has an issue with returning to the same exact spot on heel down. It always want to come back up a tad after release. Probably the rubber bumper?
I use two Line 6 EX1's with my M9. They seem pretty flimsy but have held up so far. I don't think they are as precision as I would like. One does not return to the set point (close) so I use it for loop vol. the other better one for fx like whammy type where is has to come back to zero or I'll be even more out of tune than usual!
For volume/wah I still use the built in one on my Digitech RP 250. It just works and has for years and years!
Now I need another of some type for my Eventide Space! I am thinking EV5 but they are pricey for a piece of plastic with a pot imo although I have never used one so maybe I'll be surprised.