Re: Electro-harmonic Superego

I only just bought the Freeze.. and although I think its interesting, its pretty limited, I kinda wish Id known about this... Plus, its imperative that it lives on the floor, and I tend to have all my stomp boxes on the table. So Im wondering, how much stomping do you have to do on the SuperEgo? Seems like theres some kind of Auto function?

Mark