New (old) CD re-released online

Hi all,

I just republished an old CD of mine - my very first CDR release, in fact.

It's called "5 Spots", and it came out in 1998. Many of the songs are performed on only bass guitar. Others are more dense, using combining loops loops and samples of simple instrumentation like acoustic guitar.

It's also the only source material for the EP release "Charcoal", which a few of you may have picked up at the looping festivals.

It's up here: http://mattdavignon.bandcamp.com/album/5-spots

--
Matt Davignon
mattdavignon@gmail.com