Re: The importance of accidents in music.

I am ALL about using looping to help both create and manipulate "happy accidents" in music. I love manipulating my gear and coming up with interesting sounds that I know were just by change, but I got them in the looper and then I use them. In the link below for example, I used an Infernal Noise Machine analog noise synthesizer, with a Moog voltage controlling pedal and a Moog Etherwave Theremin plus as a voltage controller. The audio output went through my Booomerang w/ Side Car, and I was looping like mad with all 4 tracks; adding, stacking, deleting, reversing... over and over again while I was at the same time changing the parameters on the voltage controls. What I ended up with was an extremely complicated and nasty palate of noise that keeps changing and changing. If you're into avant-garde noise, or want to hear some truly wacked-out looping, please give this a listen. Happy accidents.... I am a big fan.

https://soundcloud.com/bennettwilliams/sets/recognizer

-Bennett