RE: The importance of accidents in music.

Wow Bennet that was pretty cool.. this summer i listened to to Dror Feiler live at the Norbergfestival, sounds rather like this track but louder and more angry.. he uses saxophones and an old synth to make noise.. it was rather cool live even if it was mostly noise when you get into it it is rather like some sort of meditation...
Happy accidents is also what got me into looping, it a way to get surprised and inspired without a need of a band to make mistakes.. i make them all by myself..

:-)

Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2013 22:21:55 -0400
Subject: Re: The importance of accidents in music.
From: bennettwilliamsdrums@gmail.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

I am ALL about using looping to help both create and manipulate "happy accidents" in music. I love manipulating my gear and coming up with interesting sounds that I know were just by change, but I got them in the looper and then I use them. In the link below for example, I used an Infernal Noise Machine analog noise synthesizer, with a Moog voltage controlling pedal and a Moog Etherwave Theremin plus as a voltage controller. The audio output went through my Booomerang w/ Side Car, and I was looping like mad with all 4 tracks; adding, stacking, deleting, reversing... over and over again while I was at the same time changing the parameters on the voltage controls. What I ended up with was an extremely complicated and nasty palate of noise that keeps changing and changing. If you're into avant-garde noise, or want to hear some truly wacked-out looping, please give this a listen. Happy accidents.... I am a big fan.

https://soundcloud.com/bennettwilliams/sets/recognizer

-Bennett