Re: Cutting Time

On 2.Nov2013, at 10:40 AM, Philip Clevenger <phil.clevenger@gmail.com>
wrote:

> Per yes sounds like we are in agreement - though i fear the complexity
> of writing Paste might block the possibility of attaining cuT ;)

hm… I would not mind to create Cut without Paste for a start. and once I
am at it, probably its not too complicated to create both
but: the Echoloop is meant to stay where the EDP was
and for the Evoloop plugin I need new graphics and such, so its not so
soon we get any new features out :-(

> That said, Andy (or Undy) has coined some prizewinning new words, to go
> with Matthias’ brilliant “Unsert.”
>
> “Outsert” and “Undont” thrill me in unspeakable ways. I don’t even care
> what they might mean :)

hahaha, thats how I feel! why not create functions from names?