Re: Strange EDP SusSub thingy

On Sun, Nov 24, 2013 at 1:40 PM, andy butler <akbutler@tiscali.co.uk> wrote:
If you're using Quant what you're getting *is* the expected behaviour.

If the Sub is still waiting to start the Note-Off is ignored,
unless your doing it via InsertMode.

Unfortunately it's something that didn't get fixed in Loop4.

So what are you saying?
That on the Gordius I SHOULD NOT have a note off on that function? I'll certainly try that, as Per suggested it too.
I don't quite understand why you are saying that this IS the expected behavior? (Altho.. i must say that it sounds likely as there may be a difference if I do a LONG press of that switch compared to a quickie tap... not sure what exactly tho)

As for the pedal input thing. Nope Im not using any pedals and have never configured them, so unless there is some kind of preconfigured setting, or Ive done something accidentally?  ut it doesnt happen on restart of the Gordius, just a restart of the EDP. But Ill check...

>Don't think fbk is saved in the preset.

huh really? I honestly thought it was!!!

>First, the workaround is RecordMode=SAF.

Cant remember what that is... I of course just use loop of course...

Got to check this tonight... right now Im gonna take the kid down to the beach, where we can see (and hear) "Telenor Arena" on the other side of the fjord... From there I will be able to say.. listen to that music from across the water? Its a band called BLACK SABBATH doing their soundcheck. And one day my son... you will remember this day..
HEH HEH

Mark

--
Mark Francombe