Re: Mobius: Help needed for a "Generative Granular Assembler" script

Thanks, Jim. For hinting me about the MIDI Hack in the fist place :-)
 I'm not sure such a script would be possible and my "plan B" is right
now about to take over. That is to run Numerology standalone slave
synced to Mobius standalone and send control events via IAC Bus 2 (Bus
1 already used for MIDI clock sync going into the slaving Fractal
Audio amp/fx unit/audio interface). This not opens up new ways to
implement long command sequences generated in Numerology but also to
pipe control data into the AxeFxII.

Numerology is an application that brings together modern computer
platforms with the musical aspects of modular sequencing. It allows to
take "snaphots" of any state of any number of step sequencers in any
setup of modulating both each other and other gear - and these
snapshots can then either be recalled directly by pushing a
button/pedal or they can be chained into playlists (similar to clip
launch properties follow actions in Ableton Live).
http://www.five12.com

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com