From: Per Boysen [mailto:perboysen@gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, 24 September 2014 6:21 PM
To: Loopers-Delight
Subject: Re: Windows laptop recommendation needed

When it comes to real-time audio processing, DSP, there is also the option
to use dedicated hardware. That way you do not risk system crashes as when
over taxing a laptop. I've had two pretty decent boxes like that
(FireworX, AxeFx II) and the patches I cable up inside them are almost
identical with what I do in Bidule on a laptop + audio interface.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen