Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V14 #176

On 9/24/2014 7:00 PM, Loopers-Delight-d-request@loopers-delight.com wrote:

So that's probably too much information, but I thought I should honour the length of Rick Walker's reply. (I should confess I have a playlist of Rick's music of the sound grabbed from some of his youtubes for listening to on the far too many occasions when I put in 30 hour days at work).
Thanks so much for the explanation. I'm off to listen to your music (and thanks for name checking mine).

Thanks for contributing so much interesting discussion and 'map' making to our community,

with respect,   Rick

ps we have to get you to play at the festival next year..............would you consider coming to do so?

---
protection is active.