Date: Wed, 24 Sep 2014 15:25:09 -0400
Subject: Re: Loopers-Delight-d Digest V14 #174
From: sylvain.trombone@gmail.com
To: Loopers-Delight@loopers-delight.com

Ivodne (or whatever your name is),

As a fellow philosopher (who has not been near a philosophy department in a decade), I welcome all of your contributions with great enthusiasm.

I never considered looping through the lens of the philosophy of time, but it seems a very worthwhile line inquiry. I haven't read Kubler or Fraser, but I am familiar with Collingwood's work.

The concept of the repeated now speaks to what is common to Terry Riley's In C and Bill Walker's Sanctuary.  Codifying this language may lead to interesting discoveries and I I look forward to your analyses as they may also suggest composition and performance strategies.

Sylvain