Re: Bidule crashes when Mobius in Host sync mode

Question, why do you need to sync to the host?

Since I play live looped compositions, i need to have the bpm under my control and a metronome in my ears.
With the transport you can set the bpm,  divisions and meters.
In Mobius, when in Host sync mode and managing with the synchronization parameter you can get a perfect control on quantized operations and switches.
I've done that under XP and it worked like a charm for many years, without no crashes (Mobius 1.35, version)

Experiment. Load 2 instances of Mobius and see if they will
sync together directly, ignoring the host time (Bidule can do that, for VST at least ).
This might give a better idea of where the problem is.

As I wrote in my first post, if I disconnect the audio virtual cables going from the Mobius pins output  to the output of the Audio interface it works.
I just "sync to Transport" Mobius and Mobius respond to the sync as it is intended to be.
I guess the crashes is related to the audio configuration, but cannot understand exactly where is the problem.

Now back to Per Boysen your regular correspondant.

You are welcome too. Thank you, Andy

-f

andy