Re: Overview of iPad midi please?

YIKES John, you and me are different... guess you could say, Im a hardware guy...

http://tinyurl.com/oouexxz

As the original poster here, Ill just remind the threaders that I wanted to be able to make aTouchOSC setup for some hardware boxes, so I can avoid menu hopping, if I could find a midi controller with the right configuration of knobs I would, but cant find what I need. AND although I used to have great success with this using the "Missing Link" (fab product, shame it went down) I now cannot use Wifi in my house due to my wife being electrosensitive. I have gotten some great info, and next pay check Ill probably get something...

Tanks for all the info..

:)

Mark