Re: TC Ditto X4

How do you clear the loop on the 360? The single-button Ditto behavior is a pain, but I also appreciate that if you only have one button, there aren't a lot of options here that don't have other potential issues. For example, if it were to wait to see whether this was a hold instead of a tap, it couldn't start playback until the release of the tap. That then either introduces timing issues or cuts off the beginning of the loop on the first go round. Maybe those are better tradeoffs, but they are certainly tradeoffs. Or does the 360 have additional controls?

Mark