Re: What's super exciting and new for loopers these days, especially software?

On Fri, Feb 5, 2016 at 7:45 PM, jrploopers <jrploopers@kliklak.net> wrote:
> I guess you mean Moebius? Anyhow, 64bit are only there to be able to
> address files larger than 4GB. How long do you want to loop??? ;)

Sure, that's the technical achievement by usiing a 64-bit OS - but
there is still a problem for a person that wants to use Mobius as a
plugin inside a host that doesn't support 32-bit coded plugins.

Greetings from Sweden

Per Boysen
www.perboysen.com
http://www.youtube.com/perboysen