Re: Mobius headache: finding where are my ui.xml and mobius.xml files

Hi Todd,

1. Yes, i looked into them but couldn't find anything interesting to check. Actually I've been looking to the visible buttons list but couldn't find it at all, that would have been the easiest way to recognize the right .xml files.

2. That would be a very interesting direction to investigate !

Thank you for your support !